What can I do with Easy2Coach Motion?
Easy2Coach Motion offers you the possibility to plot training units and tactics in dynamic animations. Easy2Coach Motion is easy to use and will help you design your exercises, even complex ones as well as tactical plays in a quick and comprehensible manner.
Where do I find Easy2Coach Motion?
Here is how to get to Easy2Coach Motion:
- Click on “Team and exercises” in the upper navigation bar. (1)
- Click on “Exercises” in the navigation bar to the left of your screen. (2)
- Click on “New exercise” (which you will recognize by the green addition symbol). (3)
- Click on the “Generate new animation” button. (4)
Easy2Coach Motion can be divided in five zones:
- In the Middle you will see the playing field.
- On top of the playing field you will find the buttons to save the animation, format the objects as well as as managing a Sample.
- Under the playing field you will find categories from those objects that can be used in Easy2Coach Motion to create animations.
- After you click on a category, to the right you will find objects than can be moved towards the playing field by using the Drag&Drop function.
- Under the categories of the objects you will find a zone where you can manage animation sequences.
Drag & Drop is a method to manage user graphics surfaces. To move an element towards the playing field with Easy2Coach Motion, please do the following:
- Select the object you want to move towards the playing field.
- Simply click on the left mouse button once you are on the object you want, and hold it down.
- Move the object (holding the mouse button down) towards the playing field.
- Once the object is placed where you want it just let go of the left button on your mouse.
- The object will now be in the playing feld. Mark the object with one click of the left button on your mouse and you can move it around using the Drag & Drop function.
To generate an animation please do the follwing:
- Select a category of objects from under the playing field.
- Move the objects of your choice from the right hand side towards the playing field using the Drag&Drop function.
- Now click on the “Add scenario” button you will find att the bottom left hand side of your screen with an addition symbol. The time bar will move five seconds towards the right.
- Now move the objects in the playing field so they are in the position you would like after five seconds.
- If you now click on the bottom left hand side “Play” button, the objects will move towards the place you wanted them to during these five seconds.
Objects in Easy2Coach Motion
To add objects such as players, coaches and/or training material to the graphic please do the following:
- Choose a category from the selection under the playing field, e.g. nets, trainer or individual groups of players.
- On the right hand side you will view a selection of objects.
- Select and object and move it towards the playing field using Drag&Drop.
Warning: If you double click on the object you generated, a new window will pop up from which you can review the name and color as well as other formatting possibilities.
To delete an object from the playing field please do the following:
- Click on the object you wish to delete with the left button on your mouse so it will now appear in light blue surrounded by white dots
- Hit the “Delete” button on your keyboard or click on the delete symbol (third symbol) from the selection above the playing field.
- Alternatively you can also select on the object you want by doing a double click. A new window will open and you will see a red cross (Delete Object) in it. Click on the cross to delete the object.
To review the size of the objects in the playing field please do the following:
- Click on top of the object you wish to review with the left mouse button so it appears in a liight blue color surrounded by white dots.
- Move the mouse over one of these white dots on the edge of the selected object until the cursor turns into a double arrow. Hold down the left mouse button and you can review the size of the object by moving the mouse.
To rotate an object in the playing field, please do the following:
- Click on the object you want to rotate with your left mouse button so it appears in light blue surrounded by white dots.
- Move the mouse over one of these white dots on the edge of the selected object until the cursor turns into a rotating arrow. Hold down the left mouse button and you can rotate the object by just moving the mouse.
Samples in Easy2Coach Motion
To generate an animation as a sample for another animation please do the following:
- Once you have generated footage in Easy2Coach Motion, click on the “Save as a sample” selection on top of the playing field (last symbol).
- A window will now open and you must name the animation and the folder in which you want to save this sample.
- If you have not created any folder click on the “Folder” button and then enter the name you want to give it.
- Once you have a name and folder for the sample click on “Ok” to save it.
To open a sample you have already saved please do the following:
- Click on “Open sample” from the selection on top of the playing field (the third to last symbol).
- A menu will now open displaying the sample folders. Just move the mouse over on of the folders and a sample selection will be available.
- If you move the mouse over the sample itself, an additional selection menu will open. Click on “Open” to view the sample.
- After choosing the sample, it will load in the editor and be available for review as well.
To delete a sample that already exists please do the following:
- Click on the “Open sample” selection above the playing field (third to last symbol).
- A menu with the folders containing the samples will open. If you move the mouse over one of the folders you will be able to view a selection of samples.
- If you move the mouse over a sample an additional selection will open. Click on “Delete” to eliminate the sample.
Once you have generated an animation please do the following to save it:
- Click on the “Save animation” symbol you will find above the playing field which has an icon with the shape of a disc.
- You can also click on “Close animation” which is right next to the “Save animation” option. If you have modified the animation, Easy2Coach Motion will ask you if you wish to save the animation. Confirm by clicking on “Yes” and the animation will be saved before the editor is closed.
- The editor will close and you can visualize the graphic in your exercise.
- The next step would be to save the graphic inside the exercise you created with Easy2Coach Interactive so they are linked together.
To review an animation that already exists please do the following:
- Select the exercise and click on the “Review” button.
- Under the animation click on the “Review animation” button. (1)
- Once you have modified and stored the animation in the editor click on the “Save” button to confirm your changes.
Tip: You can easily generate a new version of an existing animation. To do this, just click on the button with the same name. This will save you time and spare you from having to enter data since it will be copied from another animation and you will only have to do small modifications to have a new version.
To delete an animation that already exists please do the following:
- Select the exercise you want and click on “Review”.
- Once in the animation click on “Delete”. (1)
- A dialogue box will now open. Click on “Ok” to confirm you wish to delete the animation.